Thursday, August 18, 2011

On the Open Road...

Hi! I am now safely in South Carolina (I actually have been here for a few days, but got really busy). I drove with my cousin in my little Jeep all the way out here from Utah. 
I was able to fit all the stuff I needed in the back, and still be able to see out my window!


Good ol' Nebraska, the only place you can read in the car without getting sick.























 Drove through the night and watched the sun rise in Missouri.

Passing by the arch in St. Louis, Missouri.


This is why I love the East. Everywhere you go is so pretty. 

Nashville!

We finally made it to Georgia after driving all day, all night, and all day again. We stayed there for a few days to visit my sister. 

After the few days we partied in Georgia, we drove 4 more hours and finally made it to Hanahan,    South Carolina. 








No comments:

Post a Comment